We are living in a digital economy where people are making a full-time living every single day. Why should you miss out on all of this action? Well…you shouldn’t miss out. You should jump right in and get your piece of the digital pie by turning your hobby into a business.
How do you do this? I’m glad you asked. The first thing you have to do is figure out what is your genius. There are a variety of ways that you can figure it out, especially with a little bit of self-discovery.
You might start by asking yourself…what is it that you love to do. Or what would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it. Another thing you can do is think about what is it that people come to you for advice about? You know, when they come around and ask that question that we all know too well, which is…Can I pick your brain?
The answers to these questions will direct you to your genius.
Robert Kiyosaki once said that, “Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained to recognize opportunities right in front of them.”
This is a fact. Most of our gold is sitting right in our heads and we just don’t take the time to pull it out and share it with the world.
So what is your genius? How can you turn your hobby into a business?
- Do you have a beautiful handwriting? Someone might be willing to pay you to write Thank You notes. Or they may be willing to pay you to address invitations.
- Do you have a set of delicious recipes that are all yours and can be created in 30 minutes or less? There are probably some moms out there ready for you to come and rescue them. You can put together an ebook of your favorite dishes.
- Do you just love to write? Then you can make money writing articles.
- Love to read and good with grammar? There is definitely a market for your services.
- Good with computers and can build websites? You can definitely make money setting up websites for people.
These are just a few examples. But there are hundreds more. Not only examples of the types of skills that people have, but also people who took advantage of their passions and went on to succeed. They weren’t anyone special, they were just people who took action. You find this out when you look closely into their backgrounds. When you peek under the hood you will discover that a lot of broken people with many idiosyncratic traits have taken their passions and turned it into profit. So why not you?
On February 24, 2020, I will be launching the first of a 3-part training series that will take a deep dive into learning how to turn your expertise into a viable business. Please join me and learn how you too can start a thriving business by turning your hobby into a profitable business.
People are doing each day. They’re turning in their nine-to-five to do what they love. They’re retiring their boss and living their dreams. This is not something that is given to the special. It is something that is available to all of us. Even you. Register today at: https://thenetworkforwomeninbusiness.com/3-part-training-registration/