There has certainly been a rise in women networking in the past several decades – and it’s a good thing, too. In these tough economic times, business owners of both genders are being forced to adapt their practices, and the increase of women networking is likely a direct result of this. Networking is a great way for women business owners to improve their bottom line for a few reasons:
- Meet New Clients – One huge advantage of women networking with the general public is that they will undoubtedly encounter huge numbers of people who can possibly be converted into new clients.
- Find Talent – Another reason for the increase in women networking is the constant search for new talent. Next time you find yourself in need of a salesperson, hit up the grapevine and your networking will pay off.
- Build a Brand – You can only establish a successful long lasting brand by putting in the legwork involved in building it from the ground up. Constant networking is a great way to get the word out about your organization, and build a brand.
- Create Joint Ventures – When women get together they create great joint venture partnerships.
- Expand Your Reach – Another advantage of women networking is being able to expand your reach beyond your current circle. Networking definitely expands your circle.
- Finding Outsource Partners – Sometimes you don’t know what you really need until it shows up in your face. Sometimes while attending networking events you find resources that you didn’t even know you needed. Like an organization that gives away money for companies that train and your company just happens to provide training.
So get on out there and start promoting yourself and your business. Networking has several direct benefits to your financial bottom line that you should definitely be taking advantage of. Many people think that networking is dead but it’s definitely not, especially when done the right way, it can increase your bottom line. The new release, Network to Increase Your Net Worth explains how to step up your networking game in a way that is a win-win for you and your business. In this book you will learn invaluable tips and discover several “tweetable” quotes from 30 incredible business women as they take you into their world and show you what they’ve done to build and grow their businesses by connecting with others both online and offline. Each chapter will help you to understand just as the title suggests that it is possible for you to network to increase your net worth.
Toni Coleman Brown is the Founder of the Network for Women in Business. She is an author, small business consultant and social media strategist. She consults with clients around the world and speaks regularly at live events, conferences, radio shows, teleclasses and on webinars and podcasts.